So you want to visit Kruger National Park? Good choice of destination. But where do you start, how do you plan, and how do you share with friends and family at home.
Welcome to the best travel companion - My Kruger Tracks will help you plan your journey and keep a personal ‘track’ of your adventure. My Kruger Tracks is the ultimate tool for making the most of your time in the Park.
- Rest Camp Information: Details on nearest gate, nearest picnic site, atmosphere, size and more
- Rest Camp chart: Condensed information for quick reference
- Camping options: Details on sites – shade, level, facilities and surroundings
- Private Lodges within Kruger: Description of what you get for your money and location
- Walking Safari’s: Details on duration, sleep-over options and start location.
- Sleepover Bird Hides: Never done it? Time to plan it
- What to bring, how to spot animals, when to go, and rules to adhere to
- Seasons of the park: Pros and cons of the different seasons and the impact on animal spotting
- Day visitors and Picnic Site: Details on which have gas or braai options, views, and shop availability
- Useful contact numbers for rest camps, main picnic sites and entrance gates
- Wild Card information and prices to help you pay towards conservation in advance.
Explaining the benefits of owning a wild card and the clusters.
- Top 5 Suggestions: Camps, lookouts, bird hides, road and picnic sites
- Rest Camp chart for quick view
- Picnic Site chart for quick view
- Distance table throughout the park
- One of a kind illustrated map for quick reference – no internet connection needed.
- Distance table between Camps, Gates, Lookouts and Picnic Sites.
- GPS co-ordinates for easy navigation
- Common Animal Sightings checklist with basic animal trivia
- Google maps when internet connection is found
- Animal Trivia: Big 5, plus a list of common animals and birds with brief information
- Personal sightings record
- Our Animal Cricket game to keep a record of animals spotted – either used in the app or printed beforehand.
- 2 illustrated stories - introduction to ‘My Kiddies Kruger Tracks’.
- A state of the art doodle board to sketch animals and surroundings while sitting at Rest Camp, Waterhole or Picnic Site.
- Over 150 photos of wildlife, scenery and accommodation
- Illustrated one of a kind Kruger Map
- Illustrated icons and fun pop ups throughout the app – be sure to use them all
- User friendly page on ‘how to’ for quick navigation within the app